Here's how one film's digital survey card looks on two different Friends and Family Plans
Free Trial Sample - "The Caspian Acknowledgement"
With the Friends and Family™ Trial Card, you'll get a questionnaire that asks audiences some basic industry questions. The Questions/Prompts are locked in and non-customizable but this sample will give you a good idea of how our system works. If you'd like to use this trial card for a free screening, let us know!
Pro Account Sample - "The Caspian Acknowledgement"
With the Friends and Family™ Pro Account, users can create fully customizable film questionnaires from one of our genre templates. With a Pro Account, our team will consult with you about your film and suggest questions/prompts that will help you get the feedback you need based on similar films.
Pro Account Forms include:
- Questions that prompt audiences on plot mechanics, flashbacks and twist reveals
- Most Favorite Scenes and Least Favorite Scenes
- Industry standard questions relating to the pace of the film
- Specific "If this, then that.." questions that dive deep into how your film's story is working
- Questions about comparison films and how often your audience has seen then/responded to them
- More information on the demographics of your audience
Pro Account results are emailed to you instantly when your audience leaves the theater. Click here for a sample generated from this EXACT pro card.
For buyers and distributors, Friends and Family is invaluable for getting a very quick but accurate feel for how an acquisition plays in front of an audience.